- 2007/8 – Wiener Library – Lottery-funded development programme to produce Audience and Development and Training plans for this London-based holocaust library. The project embraced full process of questionnaires, focus groups, steering group and non-user engagement in the planning for the future of this facility.
- 2008 – Bath Preservation Trust – Interpretation strategy and planning to address the changing relationship between the Trust’s museum and its visitors in light of a planned extension into the neighbouring property.
- 2013 – Helicopter Museum, Weston-super-Mare – Round One HLF Activity and Business Plans.
- 2014/5 – Museum of Bath at Work – Options Appraisal and outline business planning
- 2008 – Churches Conservation Trust – Strategic planning to establish process of selecting, engaging, training, managing and rewarding area volunteers to oversee and promote community activities at the CCT’s 340 churches – initially in the South West.
- 2008 – East Suffolk Mind – Conservation, Community and business feasibility planning to adapt a 16th-Century Ipswich Church for Community and wellbeing use. The project centres around creating a sustainable business plan within the inclusive aims of East Suffolk Mind and the conservation needs of a grade 2* listed church.
- 2009 – Churches Conservation Trust – Consultation on preparing successful part one Heritage Lottery bid for St Andrew’s Old Church, Brent.
- 2009 – Churches Conservation Trust – Feasibility study for adaptation of Grade 1 redundant church in Gloucestershire for an extensive range of community activities, including partnerships and venue provision for established agencies and groups, informal drop-in opportunities and private function facility.
- 2009 –St Michael’s, Camden – Feasibility study and Business Plan for repair and adaptation of grade 2* Victorian church to increase its relevance and suitability for its transient and young community – as well as creating a viable financial future.
- 2009/10 – St Mary Magdalene, Paddington – Business Plan and Funding Strategy for adaptation of grade 1 Victorian church for continuing worship, increased community use and as a performance venue.
- 2010 – St Mary Magdalene, Paddington – Planning Project Management to bring project to faculty, planning and prepare for fundraising and capital programme.
- 2012/3 – St Mary Magdalene, Paddington – Successful Round One HLF application
- 2013 – Glastonbury Abbey and Abbey House – Feasibility study and Options Appraisal
- 2014/6 – St Mary Magdalene, Paddington – Round Two Business Plan, Marketing and Communication Plan
- 2015/6 – Glastonbury Abbey – Round One HLF Activity and Business Plans
- 2015/6 – Downside Abbey – Evaluation Report on their HLF project bringing greater access to their library and associated contents
HISTORIC BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES
- 2011/12 – Clifton Suspension Bridge – Successful Round One and Round Two HLF application, writing Business and Activity Plans
- 2012/3 – Underfall Yard, Bristol – Successful Round One HLF Application, Activity Plan; Round Two Activity and Learning Plan nearing completion
- 2013 – National Historic Ships – HLF Skills for the Future Training Plan and skills passport
- 2013/4 – Bishop’s Palace – HLF Evaluation Report
- 2015/6 – Tamar Bridge/Royal Albert Bridge – Round One HLF Activity and Business Plans for a new visitor centre interpreting the engineering and social histories of the bridges, with a ‘STEAM’ hub for school, university and life-long learning
- 2014/5 – St. George’s Music Trust, Bristol – Round One and Two Activity Plans to interpret the architectural, Georgian and social heritage of the building and its setting
- 2015/6 – Cleveland Pools – Round Two Activity Plan
- 2015/6 – Colston Hall – Round One Activity Plan
- 2016 – Pudge – Round One Application for Pudge, a Thames Sailing Barge
- 2016 – Clifton Suspension Bridge – Evaluation of HLF Project